Refunds & Returns Policy
Should you wish to return the item, we are happy to accommodate you, under the following terms and conditions:
1) The item should be returned in intact and resellable form, as it was when dispatched from Diavazo's premises, for a full refund of the item's price at the time of purchase to be refunded.
No stains, markings, cuts or creases or any other visible damage will be accepted for a full refund. Depending on the damage to the item, a part or no refund may be issued.
2) Upon agreement between the seller (Diavazo Greek Books Ltd) and the purchaser (customer), refunds will be issued only for the cost of goods purchased and not for any incurring costs of postage and packing.
3) It is the responsibility of the customer claiming a refund to return the item to us intact and in the condition described in 1) and to cover any incurring postage expenses.
4) Upon reception of the items, the customer will be notified about the status and the amount of the refund they should be expecting, as well as of the time frame within which they should be expecting it.
5) Label your parcel clearly and include the following as your first line: RETURNS @ DIAVAZO ORDER *your order no. *. Please send all returns to Diavazo Greek Books Ltd, 181 Uxbridge Road, London, W12 9RA.
6) For further queries on Returns and Refunds do not hesitate to contact us at +44 (0) 7517536016 or email us at email@example.com.