Refunds & Returns Policy
Should you wish to return the item, we are happy to accommodate you, under the following terms and conditions:
1) The item should be returned in intact and re-sellable form, as it was when dispatched from Diavazo's premises, for a full refund of the item's price at the time of purchase to be refunded.
No stains, markings, cuts or creases or any other visible damage will be accepted for a full refund. Depending on the damage to the item, a part or no refund may be issued.
2) Upon agreement between the seller (Diavazo Greek Books Ltd) and the purchaser (customer), refunds will be issued only for the cost of goods purchased and not for any incurring costs of postage and packing.
3) It is the responsibility of the customer claiming a refund to return the item to us intact and in the condition described in 1) and to cover any incurring postage expenses.
4) Upon reception of the items, the customer will be notified about the status and the amount of the refund they should be expecting, as well as of the time frame within which they should be expecting it.
5) In the case of defective items (including CDs, audio-books, other electronic defects but not limited to these), partial refund of the item's value can be granted, if requested. Postage and packing costs, if paid, will not be refunded, and the customer may be able to receive a free replacement, given the nature of the defect. Items damaged during transit will not be replaced or refunded. However, the customer is entitles to redeemable vouchers of agreed value, subject to terms and conditions.
5) Labels and returns drop-offs will be arranged by Diavazo. Label your parcel clearly and ensure that items to be returned are packed safely and securely.
6) Shipments are travelling with the responsibility of the customer. Should any order go missing, the customer must place the order again, if they need a replacement, which is subject to stock availability. If not, they can claim a refund by contacting us as described above.
7) In the event of a misquoted delivery address where delivery was rejected, Diavazo will not be issuing cash refunds and depending on the situation, the customer might be offered credit for future purchases up to the value of the items purchased. Postage and packing costs will not be refunded. For courier deliveries, in order to avoid misdirection of packages, PLEASE double-check the confirmation email with the tracking number sent by the courier for any mistakes on the address label.
8)For further queries on Returns and Refunds do not hesitate to contact us at +44 (0) 7517536016 or email us at email@example.com.